Monday, December 29, 2008

Painting Party

Tim started on the baseboards and the doors shortly after him and Sean ripped out the carpet. He painted everything Powdered Snow before we got the color on. Just the new white made everything look brand new, I love it. Then he started getting the color on and the house looks completely different. I love it again. Here are some pics of the paint job. Pretty good if I do say so myself. I'm so excited to get rid of that cold gray color. Bring on the warmth baby!!






Tim makes me so nervous up on that ladder. He's crazy I tell you, just crazy!!




Please ladies, I know how badly you want to know where I purchased my outfit. It's my little secret.







My Dad's a pretty good painter, Tim taught him everything he knows ;)




Riley's really into us taking pictures of her and then looking at the camera to see herself. Well while we were at the house, she wanted to take pics with everyone here is her with Tim and I. Who knew kids could be so much fun??




Madison and Grandma




The last bit o' gray




Thank God Sean has some panties on ay? He's a great taper.




Here's Mad hangin out in her room

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger