Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shhh Don't Tell

I'm not going to say how exactly, but I've been able to get into the house we are buying. Nana and Grandad had plans to help Tim and I move, but we have filed two extensions, so far, so much for November 17th!!! So Nana took a few pictures of the inside, please don't be scared when you see it. We have a lot of work to do before we even move in, but who cares??? We finally almost have a house!!! Please also disregard the ugly marble tile (can anyone say HGTV gone bad???). Also disregard it when you come to visit, it's not coming out for a while, until Tim and I can afford flooring. I think when we paint the walls and warm up the place it won't be so bad, or at least I'm hoping!! Who cares? We almost have a house!! At the time we put in the offer for this one, I think we were putting in offers all over Corona, we were just ready for anything to call our own. This house is bigger than anything I had imagined for our first place, I'm so grateful. I can't tell you how excited I am, ever since Tim and I found out I was pregnant, in February, we've been trying to buy a house, or decide if that's what we wanted to do with Tim trying to get on with the CHP, long story. So for this day to almost be here is so exciting. Yay!!!!


The family room



The kitchen



View of upstairs from living room



Living room, stairs from front door




Riley's room



View of upstairs from the top of the stairs



Bonus Room


I sure hope it's not bad luck to post pictures before it's officially ours. But, I just can't wait to share it with everyone!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger