Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

Riley did not enjoy Christmas morning the way I had planned. I think she was very overwhelmed. The poor kid does not get many presents so I really don't think she knows what to do with them. My Mom and everyone buy her things all the time, but we don't wrap them and give them to her, we just give them to her. So hopefully next year we have a better experience. I have to realize that she is just a little girl and everything is not going to play out the way I see it in my head. We had a great Christmas though and everyone had an awesome time, except for poor Ryan who got the flu.


Unfortunetly Sean was taking pictures with my memory stick and it ran out of room before the mess and he started taking pictures on his own. Hopefully I'll get him to upload what he has so that I can post more later.













 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger