Monday, December 1, 2008

Be Prepared



Be prepared, I have not been blogging for over a week now and I have soooo much to put on here. Hopefully by tomorrow sometime, I will have updated. We have been doing so much the last week with Tim's parents here that I have not had any time to get on the computer. Thanksgiving, baking, two babies, cookie orders, cooking dinner, entertaining my in laws, living in one room with my ENTIRE family has been just too much to handle and getting on the computer has been almost impossible, except to do some work. Did I mention that I have a full time job that I've been trying to do as well? So, I'm finally making my way back from crazy land and can't wait to update my blogs. Check out Sugar Rush too, I'm going to be giving that one a face lift as well. I have sooo much to share. So keep a look out.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger