Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Three Trees

My Dad has read us the story of The Three Trees every Christmas Eve for as long as I can remember. He was really excited this year because he wanted to read it to Riley. Well, Riley has like no attention span and the story was lost on her. My Dad ended up not even reading the whole story, I think he skipped the middle. It was really funny actually and it is a great memory. Riley sure does make everything difficult but sometimes it ends in a laugh. Sorry Dad, maybe next year she will sit on your lap like a good girl and listen to the story, it might even become one of her favorites!


It started out okay...












Who could possibly read a story like this???



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger