Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Second Birthday Riley!!!

A quick Happy Birthday to my baby girl Riley. She turned two years old today. I can't believe how fast she has grown. I really do feel like we just had her yesterday...oh wait, maybe that was Madison. Seriously though, we love her so much and couldn't ask for a better daughter, she has brought so much joy to our lives and I couldn't imagine a day without her. We are planning on celebrating her birthday in a couple of weeks at our house so I'll post pictures of that on a later date. I'm also going to copy Genn and post pictures of her from 0 to 2!! But until I get a chance, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday.

Nana and Grandad, Riley says thank you very much for the beautiful flowers that were waiting for her when we got home!! That was so thoughtful, we miss you guys and love you very much. The flowers were beautiful.








 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger