Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Black Friday

So I think this is the first time I have ever gone out on Black Friday to shop. Tim and Grandad took Riley for us girls, and we took Mad, cause I'm the boob. We had a great time, Mom, Joy, Grandma, and I shopping with all the crazies. I even was able to pick up an easel for Riley that I had been eyeing, we had to drive to the Montclair Costco to get it, but it was there and so worth it, woo hoo!!! That's where we had our 930 am hot dogs, and they never tasted better. After that, Sean met up with us and we finished our day at Mom's with the newest game and left overs. Yum, yum. That's the best pie I've ever had!!!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger