Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mad Meets Nana and Grandad

Mad Rush had some very important visitors about ten days ago. Nana and Grandad came to California to see her for the very first time and to of course spend lots of time with Riley. I think it was love at first sight. I know Madison really enjoyed all the time she spent with her Grandparents, she told me. She asked me today why I couldn't hold her all the time like Nana did, I think she misses you already!! I hope you guys made it back safe. We really enjoyed your visit, it's too bad we were not closed on the house yet. That's okay though, next time you come, we can just shop for the house and all the hardwork will be done. Love you guys, can't wait till next time!!





















 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger