Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorating

Last night, we had everyone over to Baba's house to decorate for Christmas. She made us all Beef Barley Soup, and it was delicious. I think that was payment!! Anyway, it was fun to decorate Grandma's house because it does not look like Tim and I will be in our house in enough time for decorating to be worth it. We thought we were going to be in by now, and I had plans to decorate for Christmas as well as move in, I know, you can say it, I'm a little crazy. So Riley kind of enjoyed decorating. I think next year, she will really like it. Grandma is also very happy with the way the house turned out, she finished everything today and it looks marvelous!! We had a great time decorating.

Riley and Ma Maw


Don't you wish you knew what she was thinking??


Check out Madison, she's finally starting to sleep better


Grumpy old man face/constipated?


Grandma giving her first bottle to Madi, not Mad's first, Grandma's first.


I'm going to have to say it, my daughters have the BEST hair I've ever seen on babies. Yeah, I'm going to brag a bit and say Tim and I make pretty babies. Riley has the prettiest curls, and Madison has this beautiful dark, thick, full hair. Perfect.






Okay, and one more thing, Riley has the BEST lips I've ever seen too. Wow, I just patted myself on the back.


The tree finished.



Some more decor.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger