Monday, December 15, 2008

Breakfast at G.G.'s

Grandma Kelley had a delicious breakfast for the whole family on Saturday. Her and Grandpa whipped up his famous eggs, and her famous biscuits and gravy, with a side of bacon of course. Everything was so yummy and we all had a great time. Thanks G.G.!! I'm ready for seconds...or should I say thirds!!


As it turns out, these are the only pictures I got of Stacy and Bella. Seeing as how everyone got sick, we didn't get to spend enough time together. I think my Mom got some of all the girls in the tub, so hopefully she will post those soon.

Here is Baba


We tried to get a picture of all three girls by G.G.'s tree, but, Riley had other plans. She was ready to go bye bye. The little punk, she sure is acting up lately, I guess it's because she is two!!


The wonderful hosts!!


The Vanderheiden (did I spell that right Mom) clan.


Ma Maw and Madi
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger