Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let's Give Thanks

So I'm going through my pictures and I'm realizing that I don't have like twenty pictures from Thanksgiving. I'll have to post the more fun ones later. I took some beautiful pics of my mom's table and everything, Sean, no more ring around the memory sticks. I can't keep track.

Anyway, this year, my family has so much to be thankful for. Tim and I welcomed our new beautiful daughter, Madison, into the world, we have another perfect and healthy daugther, Riley, we have wonderful parents who love us, my business is doing better than I ever expected, and we are closing on our first home together. It was a wonderful way to celebrate all of the blessings in our life. Plus, Tim's parents were here to share it all with us. My mom and dad have also been wonderful and we couldn't ask for more. I say a great big Thank you to God, he has so blessed us so much, I've never felt so full. Thank you!! Here are some family photos we took. Once again, I couldn't get my Mom and Dad out to get a picture, maybe Christmas!!!


This was the best pic I could get of the six of us, and it includes two crying kiddos!!









 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger