Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Almost Forgot

I was not going to post these pictures of the sweets that I made last week, but I forgot about this one picture that my mom in law took of Madison and me. I thought it was really cute. So I figured I might as well post about the cookie bouquet I made while I was at it. I was asked to make a donation for the Festival of the Trees so I donated this beautiful cookie bouquet, a gorgeous cake plate that my mom found, thanks mom, and a gift certificate of $150.00 towards a cake of their choice. It was for the silent auction that they do, I can't wait to hear from the person who got it!! The other order was a butt load of red and green traditional hearts for a Ladies tea, I think they raised money for kids in need or something like that, I don't have all the details. But the client wanted traditional Christmas colors, and hearts. She also did not want the cookies to scream Christmas but wanted them to be festive, so this is what we came up with. Enjoy!!













This is the picture I wanted to post!! This is how I do all my orders, one baby in the arms, hopefully one sleeping, and one hand on the cakes!!! Just kidding...almost!! Usually the other one is running around saying, "more, more" I like to give her some of the icing!!! And she is the only person I know that likes fondant, yuk!!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger