Monday, December 15, 2008

Stacy and the Flu

Stacy came to town last Wednesday night and they just left this morning. We started off to a great visit and then come Saturday, every last one of us, except for Tim and James got the flu. I think it was like a 24 hour thing so it could have been worse. I hope this thing is not going around Corona so watch out. My girls have not yet gotten sick, Riley has had her flu shot, and Madison is breast feeding and I hear that helps, so hopefully it passed by them. I hope nobody else gets this awful flu, I'm still feeling the effects of it today and I've lost 6.5 pounds, not fun when you are breastfeeding. Anyway, keep your families away from sick people in case it's going around, I'd hate to see anyone get sick around Christmas.

On a happier note, I will be posting some pics of our visit with Stace soon, for now, I have some work to get done.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger