Friday, December 26, 2008

Picture This

I took the girls to JC Penny to get their pictures taken when Stacy was here. We really wanted to get a Christmas photo of all three girls and also had plans to get a generation picture done as well. Poor Bella got sick and we did not get the pictures that we wanted. Oh well. I'm also not too thrilled with JC Penny. Sometimes they get great shots and other times they don't. This was one of those times that we did not get great shots. I think it depends on the photographer that you get. After paying for these pictures, I've been trying to get Sean to get the equipment needed to take professional pictures, he always seems to capture the girls so well and has a great eye for this stuff and if I could take the pictures from home, Riley would be a lot more cooperative...maybe!! So here are a few of the pictures we got. I had also wanted individuals of Riley and Madison, but they turned out crappy and I didn't buy them, so much for that.








 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger