Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Luck Babe

Tim left about two hours ago for his second initial background interview. Yes, his second. He is so old that he has quite a background to get through. So, they rescheduled to finish for today. He's very nervous. These cops are ruthless. Tim went into his first interview very confident and of course nervous, but he didn't think there was anything that would stop him. Boy, was he wrong. Not that it's going to stop him, he just had a totally different experience than he thought he would. I mean the poor guy got accused of not paying his property taxes, and he's never owned property until three months ago, and let me assure you, our taxes are paid!! She asked if he had ever gone by the name of Tim something and then when Tim told her no, three times, she then said that she had to prove that it was not him that owed the property taxes. I guess someone lived off of Collette in Riverside and didn't pay their taxes a couple of years ago. When we lived off of Collette, it was in an apartment. Wow right? So give Tim a little prayer, he's hoping this one goes better!!! I know he's what they are looking for, they just have to see that.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger