Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg Hunt

Easter morning, Riley woke up and to her surprise, the Easter bunny had come to hide eggs, and leave her an Easter basket full of goodies!! Joy, I put the outfits that you bought for the girls in the Easter baskets along with just a few other things. The outfits are just darling, thank you so much! Riley was a little slow at first finding the eggs until I showed her that they had candy in them, M&Ms to be exact. She did really good and had a ton of fun.

I took a picture of the baskets themselves, they were the custest baskets I've seen in a couple of years, found em at Tai Pan of course. Thanks Mom for buying one!

So excited



>Half way through the hunt, she decided to be a Backyardigan spy and run around like Uniqua. It's so funny when she does this, she gets up on her tippy toes too!



I really don't know...


This is how Riley felt when I told her no more M&Ms. If I can get this long video to post in a minute, you'll be able to see why she was so upset.


After she would put an egg in her basket and it was time to find another one, she'd put her finger to her mouth and say, "Hmmm." And look around for the next one.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger