Monday, April 27, 2009

I Did It


I ran. Not very far, but I ran. Every part of my body jiggled, but I ran. I have not worked out in maybe two years? And even that was maybe for a week. I'm hoping that I can keep it up, we shall see. After my short but very real run, I did 200 crunches followed by 20 lunges, finishing with another exercise that at the moment I can't think of the name. Toe lifts maybe? You know the ones that tighten your calf muscles? Well, I did those. Now I want to go find my dance video so that I can free style before bed. Christmas of last year I had hit my pre-pregnancy weight. Since accomplishing that goal, I decided I guess that I could just eat everything in sight. Well, now, I've decided that if I want to eat everything in sight, then maybe I should start working out so that I don't start looking like I'm pregnant when I'm not. Plus I'd really like to get some muscle tone to my body again, like I did in college. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I thought if I blogged about it, I'd keep it up. Wish me luck.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger