Tuesday, April 14, 2009

She Said Keep Um Comin

Here's a video of Madi because Joy is needy. It's so hard to give the girls equal blog time. Riley is doing so much and is so much easier to photograph. Madi likes to make this old man face at the camera because of the flash. It's almost impossible to get a good pic out of her!! I think her old man face is pretty cute though. So I took video of Madi this morning sitting in front of this toy that Stace bought Riley when she turned one, it totally sits up better but someone, I'm not going to name names, didn't put it together correctly and the legs always fall off, I don't even know where the legs are anymore, oh well. I promise I'm a good mother and Madison did not hurt herself at the end. I'm also in the market for padded walls and corners. I have a nice fluffy blanket all around her and she chooses to fall in the other direction, right.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger