1. Putting the potty in front of the TV.
2. Giving her books to read while on the potty.
3. Going on the big potty.
4. Putting the contents of her diaper in the potty and flushing so that she knows that is where it is supposed to go. Saying, "bye, bye potty."
5. Screaming...on the inside of course.
6. Letting her run around the house naked, praying for at least an accident, she holds it in until I put an Elmo on her, she's run around for an hour and a half, with the last half hour of her needing to go pee pee.
7. Showing her how Mommy goes potty.
8. Books, movies.