Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Back to Blogland

I feel like I have not blogged in forever! I've had Tim's parents stay with us this past weekend, and Stacy made a last minute trip out to Cali! We have been having so much fun. And when we have fun, there is no time to blog! There is a lot of catching up to do, we got some great pictures of the cousins and I can't wait to share some of them. I'm sure my Mom will share most of them since we used her camera all weekend. So until I get more time, I figured I'd do my duties and fulfill my tag. It was fun.

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Family get togethers
2. Date nights with Timmy Poo.
3. Madison being weened from Mommy.
4. Shopping days.
5. Riley and Madison's giggles!
6. A mid-day Hef at BJs.
7. Riley being potty trained.
8. The tan that I promise to have by the end of the summer.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. Went to the office and found that Stacy missed her flight.
2. Worked.
3. Drank an Americano, and later, a Hef.
4. Went to Marshalls.
5. Emailed some cake quotes to future sweeties.
6. Rocked Madi to sleep, she's teething :(
7. Gave my girls a million kisses.
8. Had a delicious dinner at Sean's apartment.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Be a stay at home Mom, for real.
2. Keep my car clean.
3. Grow five more arms.
4. Go to culinary school.
5. Have the time to scrapbook.
6. Eat whatever I want and not gain weight.
7. Exercise on a daily basis.
8. Add five more hours to each day, or learn how to say no.

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Friends reruns.
2. Cake Boss.
3. Foodnetwork - any show but I TiVo Foodnetwork Challenge.
4. Private Practice
5. TiVo SNL - I can't stay up that late to watch it.
6. Amazing Wedding Cakes - Cake Girls are AMAZING!!
7. Grey's Anatomy
8. Lost

I tag anyone that wants to play along.

>
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger