Friday, July 17, 2009

My Boring Blog

I know that I have been a very bad blogger lately and I came on here to post something, and then realized that I have nothing to post. We've done fun things to post about but I apparently forgot how to use the camera. I have no pictures. I'm such a bad Mom. I'm hoping this weekend to make up for that. So I'm not going to name names, but those of you that are disappointed in me for not showing pictures of Grand babies, I apologize but am working on it. Hopefully by Sunday there will be a few posts of some very pretty girls, and I don't just mean of myself, hahaha!!
I decided to post a quick video of Madison so that this post is not completely boring. Every morning, the first thing that the girls do when they wake up is go and play in the bonus room. Riley thinks that Madi is chasing her and they have a blast in the tubes. It is hilarious. They've been doing this for about a month now, or even longer, about two months. Ever since Madi started crawling, Riley thinks she's chasing her. It's fun to watch them play together, especially in the tubes. You can't see them, but the whole thing shakes and all you can hear is giggling. I love it! Hopefully soon I'll have a video of it but until then, here is a video of Madi about a month ago, I think she's cute!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger