Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bad Blogger / Stacy Visit

I know I have been an awful blogger lately. I'm just so dang busy I can't seem to make the time to do it. This post I've been wanting to share for a long time and I figured I might as well do it now while I have nothing else to do except wait for my cookie dough to get cold. I was going to make this really cute but forget it, I'm tired. These pictures are from when Stacy and Bella came to visit. We had so much fun and one night, we had the three cousins in the tub together at my house. The girls played really well together and I miss Stacy and Bella so much. It would be so nice to have them live closer, but that will never happen. I guess they are happy out in Oklahoma or something, WHATEVER!!! So enjoy the pictures, I wanted to get something up especially for my in laws, I know they have been looking for updates.

Just pretend like you can't see Madi's butt crack, I'm too tired to edit.





Some cute pics of the girls in their towels.



Everyone wanted a turn in the basket, I think Bella started this trend.








Bella decided all of the craziness in Riley's room was not really her cup of tea, so she poured herself a cup of tea.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger