Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogger Tips

Since I started blogging and playing around with it, I've learned a thing or two about html codes and the awesomeness of them.  I'm no pro by any means but I've learned enough to make cool adjustments to my own to get it the way it looks. 

Everything that I've done on my blog, I've done myself through trial and error and lots of great tutorials that I've found.  Feel free to ask me how I did something and I'll give you my tutorials or send you a link to a tutorial that has helped me.  I've dabbled in backgrounds as well and I had wanted to start a blog that offered them, but with my crazy life, I can't really fit it in.  If you'd like me to design something for you, whether it's a background or a custom signature or just give you tips on how to achieve it yourself, email me, I'd love to help with any of your needs!

k_rush82@yahoo.com

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger