Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Madison Reagan

Madi is 22 months going on 30. She is freakin' awesome!

Madi is like a sponge times 20, she soaks in things that I still haven't.

Madi is an adorable little pixie. Her smile can melt any heart and if that doesn't get you, her personality sure will.

Madi was a bit early, we planned on having Madi when Riley was 3 but God had other plans, and boy am I glad He did.

Madi was a nightmare for ten and a half months and then overnight she turned into an angel. I might get into this later but it brings back memories that are not so hot.

Madi loves books, bath time, food (all food, I think she's going to grow up to be a foodie), the days that Riley is at preschool, and sleep.

Madi loves a good snuggle and her blankies. She screams if she can't get them out of her crib herself.

Madi is amazing and I couldn't imagine life without her. She is a little comedian that makes me laugh constantly and her spirit is contagious. I'm loving watching her grow up.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger