Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Riley Rose

Riley is our first born. She is 3 and a half and getting bigger everyday!

Riley is crazy dramatic. She cries if you look at her funny, apparently I was the same way at her age but not as loud.

Which brings me to Riley being loud. Very loud.

Riley is adorable and gorgeous. Don't believe me, take a look at the kid....

Yeah, she's pretty dang cute.

Riley is in preschool and is learning tons of new and great information. She eats lunch with the boys all the time. Timmy worries about that.

Riley loves her family and draws pictures of them all the time. Her favorites aside from Mama and Daddy? Gwamom, Pop Pop, Uncle Sean and Gi Gi. Favorites to draw that is. Nana and Grand Dad make a lot of appearances too. Funny thing though, we all look the same when she sketches our portraits, and apparently we are all very disproportionate.

Riley is very imaginative and must get it from her Auntie.

Riley loves to talk on the phone.

Riley loves macaroni and cheese and puppy juice.

Riley has changed my life in ways I never imagined and wouldn't ever change a thing. She is full of life and spirit and he Dad I love her crazy!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger