Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun With Gwamom and Pop Pop

I've been so busy lately and tired, I think my eyes are going to stay puffy forever. Seriously. Puffy. Forever.

But, that's okay, I'll survive, and I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Tim has been working extremely long hours this week and has been gone all weekend. It's always hard when you feel like a single Mom sometimes when the hubby is gone so much. Maybe it's just me that feels that way, but it gets to be a lot. He's gone all day today too at a huge car show at Anaheim stadium. It's pretty big with lots of celebrities and craziness, they have a bunch of cars that they are showing and hopefully it will be really good for them. I was going to go, but didn't want to bring the kids to something like that. My Mom is busy today and couldn't watch the girls. Tim is bummed, he wanted me to see what he's been working on and take some pictures.

So, on a lighter note, we visited my Mom and Dad today for a minute or two. I dropped off some bleu cheese for my Mom and we went out back to see what my Dad has been planning for the girls. They are putting in an awesome swing set/play house/slide crazy, awesome playset for the girls. I can't wait until it's finished. I will definitely be visiting my Mom and Dad more often than the park. The park is hard now, when I go alone and have two kids that could get snatched up pretty quickly if I take my eyes off of them for a second. Little Madi is no longer content to just sit in the stroller. Plus, the folks are putting in a little seating area under one of the avocado trees and it sounds so peaceful. Pop me open a Corona and I don't know if I'll ever leave ;)

Pop Pop was working in the yard a bit when we got there, but the girls were able to distract him for a bit, it could have something to do with their big, gorgeous smiles and their fun giggles!!



Please excuse the boogies, I didn't edit any of these.
z
Riley follows her Pop Pop around like a little puppy.  You know I named Riley after a dog kind of?  Weird.

Wait, who is that following Riley and Pop Pop?  If only my Mom had her camera too, she could have gotten the four of us playing follow the leader.

Where do you think they are going?


Oh that Pop Pop is way too much fun!!


Look at those smiles...


One more picture just because...

Okay one more, because I love all the blue in this picture...


Hope you had fun at Gwamom and Pop Pop's house with us, I hope you have a glorious day, it's a gorgeous one!!


We left Gwamom's and Pop Pop's to a cute little location that I've been eyeing for a few weeks now.  The girls were in good spirits so I thought, why not?  I have nothing better to do.  Will post pictures of those later when I have time to edit...
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger