Monday, March 29, 2010

Sad News

I just went to go pick up a few cake supplies down at Dizzy Desserts for a small cupcake order due tomorrow, and Barb told me some really awful news.

If any of you watch cake shows you would have seen them on Amazing Wedding Cakes.  They are the Cake Girls.  Seriously, these woman make the most beautiful cakes I have ever seen.  They are such an inspiration to me.  I want to be Mary.  Seriously, I do.  The girl's talents are unbelievable.

Well, their bakery burned down, click here if you'd like to read about it.  I think it burned down this morning and I'm sure those woman are devastated.  They've lost everything, they had no back up.  I'm sure that they will come back stronger and everything but to see your place of business go up in flames and to see your employees out of work for the time being has got to be very hard.  I don't even know these woman but I've already prayed for them.  I thought maybe you would like to do the same thing.  I know on the bright side there were no injuries or fatalities, but those woman need some encouragement.  I would be devastated if it happened to me and could use all the support I could get.

Picture taken from the Chicago Breaking News Center blog.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger