Sunday, March 14, 2010

Today I...

today i should have straightened my entire house, complete with dusting, vacuuming, and alcoholing the bathrooms...

...instead i let the girls make the house an even bigger mess. we played everything. we watched movies. we drank hot chocolate.




today i should have done all of my laundry.  i'm very behind...

...instead i let the girls jump around on the sofa like crazy people with mommy and daddy.


today i should have gotten my grocery shopping done and menu's planned...

...instead i spent quality time with my beautiful family that i love and cherish and thank God for everyday.

today i should have taken the girls somewhere fun like the park to let out some energy...

...instead i let them use the backyard as their canvas as we all became little artists.


today i should have gotten some cake sketches done for a wedding I'm doing in July...

...instead i swapped roles with riley and let her pretend like she was mommy while she tended to my "needs".


 
today i should have made tim clean the garage like he had planned...
 
...instead i watched him play with his two little girls that he loves so much.
 
 
today i should have had tim do the yards and hang my st. patricks day flag...
 
...instead i watched him become a jungle gym for riley and madison.
 
 
 
today i should have cooked my family a healthy well-rounded dinner...
 
...instead i let riley and madison eat macaroni and cheese and i prepared dishes for the sushi that tim just went to pick up.

today i should have taken a bunch of pictures of my family hanging out together...

...instead i just got lost in the moments. 
 
 
today i should have done a lot of things...
 
...instead i figured it could all wait for tomorrow.  there were more important things that needed to get done today.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger