Monday, January 19, 2009

A Weekend of Firsts

This weekend we did a lot of things in the house for the first time, no not that, get your heads out of the gutter. I took some pictures of our firsts, I still feel like I'm playing house!!


The first dinner that I cooked. Usually when I make this, it's really good. It's a tomato and basil pasta with feta cheese and pine nuts. When I decided to make this, I didn't realize I didn't have all the ingredients or any spices!! Yikes, that's what happens when you don't move everything at once!!! So hear is my pasta minus the fresh basil, spices, and garlic, oops!!







I don't think Riley minded that it was incomplete, she ate it all!!!




Bottoms up





Looks like we didn't mind either




Tim and I decided that if we were having wine with dinner and the kids were up, we would not use our nice crystal. Here's to old blue!!





Our first load of laundry, Tim hooked up my washer and dryer, thank goodness!! And a special thanks to Jake who found us a dryer on the street!!! It works great, thanks to you, we only had to buy a washer!! Woo Hoo!!




The first time I used a diaper as a coaster...nice.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger