Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Headcase Designs

It's 10:40 at night and I'm waiting for my husband to get home. He has been working a lot of hours. So instead of relaxing and watching the TV, I'm up here, making my husband a blog. He dabbles in some sidework. His love is cars, and motorcycles, and dirt bikes, and helmets, so I thought I'd get some pictures of some of the stuff he's done up on the internet. A few people have been asking him to do some things, and I thought, hey, I know a way to do some free advertising. So it's still a work in progress, but I thought I'd share it with you all. He is an amazing artist and can do anything. Don't limit him to motorized vehicles. He can do anything. If anyone is interested, email him at rushnine33@yahoo.com - please visit his new blog Headcase Designs



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger