Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Look What Mommy Did!!

My Mom bought the girls an awesome kitchen for Christmas. I finally got a chance to put it together, with Tim working so many hours, I didn't want to ask him to put the kitchen together as well as Madison's crib and a million other things we have to do. So last night, when 5:00 hit, and I was off work for the moment, I decided I'd try to tackle the kitchen. If only I had taken the time to find Tim's cordless drill, I would have been done a lot sooner. So I screwed everything together by hand, and let me tell you, there were some long screws. Total, the thing probably took me about two hours to put together, including the table. I love putting stuff like that together though, so I really didn't mind. When Riley finally got to play with it last night, she was so excited that she shook. She was shaking, I've never seen anything like it. It was so great. She went from the kitchen to the stool to back to the kitchen to put something in the microwave., she likes everything hot. Apparently even her bananas are better hot, at least that's what I found in the micro this morning!! Mom, I wish you had seen her see it for the first time, I really should have waited for you. I know there are a lot of pictures here but I wanted to capture everything for my Mom. Thanks Mom, I think it's safe to say she loves it!!! I'm awaiting the batteries, see you at lunch. Then I can complete the whole thing!!



Here she is, all nice and neat, how Mommy likes it.





Her nicely hung utensils. Perfection.





I even washed some grapes for her, in her colander in the sink.





And after Riley played with it, I guess she's not into nice and neat like her Mom.





This morning after breakfast. I think she wants to eat her breakfast up here. Too bad, not allowed.





What's for lunch Mom?






Mmmmm, broccoli.





Here she is pouring her cocoa.





I just posted this one because of her curls.





She thought the pot holder was a bib.





Looks like a happy face to me.





After playing with it for a while, she decided it would be fun to go under her bar. Whatever...

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger