Monday, September 21, 2009

Via Text Message

I've been receiving picture text messages from Mama and Papa since they've been in Hawaii and I thought I'd share some of them with you guys. I know every time I get one of these pictures, I feel like stopping what I'm doing to sit in a lawn chair and put an umbrella in a glass of wine/beer and imagine that I'm there. It looks so beautiful and I am one of the unfortunate people that have never been. The hubby lived there for a while, even Sean has spent a month there, I always feel so left out when they all start talking about it. Whatev.
My Mom and Dad are the hardest working people that I know and they totally deserve this break from craziness. Love you both, have a great time and we'll see you bright and early for work next Monday morning!!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger