Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gwamom's House and Matching Shirts

Apparently, my daughter is obsessed with her Gwamom. Every five minutes she wants to go to Gwamom's house. So yesterday, Riley is playing with her legos when she informs me that she made Gwamom's house. Here it is:




Madison told me that she made a cookie:

and it tasted really good.


Went to Children's Place on Sunday. You know, for me, that place is hit and miss. Sometimes I love what they have and other times I'm so disappointed. This was a kind of disappointed trip but I managed to find a few things that I liked for the girls. I got them these "matching" shirts that say, "Little/Big sisters are the coolest!" So cute. Of course when I showed them to Tim he informed me that I did what I said I would never do, which is put my girls in matching outfits. To be honest, I don't think I ever said that, I can't seem to recall...




I asked Riley to put her arm around Madison, this is what I got. I think this is what pictures with Santa will look like when the girls think they are too old for him.



Madison took over the photo shoot.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger