Wednesday, September 2, 2009

There's a Mouse in My House

A Minnie Mouse that is! Riley was so excited yesterday to go pick out her Halloween costume. Yes, yes, I know it's not even October yet, or even close to, but you know you got to get em early before they are picked over! I had gone to Costco about a week ago and noticed that they had some cute princess costumes and also a Minnie Mouse costume. On Monday, I started asking Riley what she'd like to be for Halloween and the results were either Minnie Mouse or the Little Mermaid. So yesterday we headed off to Costco for Riley to pick out her favorite.



I showed her Minnie Mouse first and she LOVED it, then I showed her the Little Mermaid and she LOVED that one too. So Mommy pushed Minnie Mouse because the costume is just so cute! Riley is so excited that she wants to wear it everyday. When Daddy got home last night, that was the first thing that was out of her mouth. "Daddy, I got Minnie Mouse costume. Look, Daddy, look!!!"




She just had to try it on and she looks so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her on Halloween with a little black nose, black tights, and pink sparkly shoes!!

Can you tell that the gloves are a little big? Mommy will have to Dr those up. She couldn't figure out what to do with her hands.



Now I have to get a jump on Madi's costume. I'm thinking she's going to be some kind of a bug, like a lady bug, or bee, or maybe even Tinkerbell because she looks like a little pixie!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger