Friday, September 18, 2009

Courtesy Crack

I just want to give a big thank you to my hubby. He is so handy. I never new how nice it would be to have such a handy hubby until we bought our house. He has saved us so much money. Our garbage disposal broke this week and he installed our new one for us. You know, every time he takes on a project like this, I have visions of Tim the Tool Man Taylor and he'll get done with installing and turn it on and you know, stuff will come flying out everywhere. Well, we have yet to have anything like that happen. It works great and I love it, thanks babe! I asked him for a little courtesy crack because all good plumbers show a little bit of crack when they do a job. He didn't disappoint...


Don't worry, I fuzzed out the crack, crack is only cute when it's on babies, not grown men.

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger