Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Shower Cake

I have more fun stuff to post about but my Mom is dying to see this cake that I did for Saturday so I told her I'd post pics really quick. This cake I did for a baby shower this past Saturday. I'm going to post a link to the bedding that this cake was inspired by. I love this bedding, it's so different then your average baby bedding. So I did a small two tier cake to incorporate a few patterns that I loved. The Mom to Be also requested that it say Welcome Baby P. She is still not sure if she's going to name the baby Presley or Penelope, so she went with "P". I thought that was pretty cute. Also, this cake is done in all buttercream, no fondant. So here it is, my new favorite cake.
Follow this link if you'd like to see the bedding.





 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger