Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

How awful are Tim and I? I think we could have gone the whole day without realizing that it's our Anniversary today. Thank you Joy for calling to wish us a Happy Anniversary or else we would have forgotten all together!! Tim and I have plans to go out for it on Saturday so all week I've been thinking it's not until this weekend. Wow, what a loser. But Tim forgot too so that's okay. We didn't really forget, we just didn't realize that today is the 17th!! Tim said that he noticed when he went to the bank because he had to write down the date and that's when it hit him! He thought he then could get away with bringing me home something to surprise me with. Then I would have felt like a poo poo head because I don't even have a card for him. Wow, we suck!! I guess it's safe to say I'm a low maintenance wife, that's for sure!

Well, Happy Anniversary Babe! You are the best hubby in the whole world. You do so much for our family and I thank God for you everyday. You are the best Daddy to our little girls and they love you so much. I'm so happy that I decided to marry you that day, seriously, I had doubts, almost didn't walk down the aisle. Hahahah!! Just kidding, I knew you were the one as soon as we started dating, I love you so much. Thank you for everything you do for me and the girls, Happy Anniversary!


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger