Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day

On Thursday Tim asked me what our plans for the weekend were. I told him nothing except for the projects around the house. Well, I think he was bummed because he mentioned how my Mom and Dad have us over for dinner on every holiday. I didn't even think about it until we got our invite on Friday!! I thought that was funny that my husband actually likes going over to his in laws for dinner. They are very fun people if I do say so myself. I can see why he likes them.

My Mom once again had a great dinner for us full of ribs and salads and watermelon that Riley didn't even touch. We won't get into that. It was a very fun and relaxing day. It was a nice way to end our weekend of painting and drilling and painting and all that jazz. Thanks again Mom and Dad for a wonderful day. Dad, I liked the way you ended it too, with the cobbler. Made my night.

We stayed cool in the shade...

We had a determination to get an ugly plastic toy...

We were afraid that every time the wind picked up that our house was going to blow away...

We found an excellent tickle stick...

We got dirty...

And we took our first crawling steps...

And rested...

Madison has started to take one or two crawling steps before she resorts to army crawling. Why regular crawl, when army crawling is soooo much easier!! She also welcomed her first tooth yesterday 5/26. We are so proud. ;)

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger