Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Repeat Order

Normally I don't post my repeat orders. You have all already seen them so it's pointless. My repeat orders are when people want the cakes that I've already done, they see them on my blog and say, "I want that one." Personally, I don't think it's as fun to do a cake I've already done but it is easier that's for sure!! This cake just shows that if you see something you like on my site but don't need it to feed as much, or you need it to feed more that we can still do something very similar. Like if it's a two tier and you want a one tier to feed like 20, we can take the best elements of the two tier and put them on a one and still get a really cute cake. So this is actually one of my best sellers now for kids but this is the first time that I've done it as a one tier. I tell you, that checkerboard top is so fun to make, I love it every time I do it. So anyway, here is the cake, I had a lot of requests to see this one too, so here you go people, my cake from Saturday.

This is the cake that I'm talking about that I had already done.


And this is what I did for a smaller party.




 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger