Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We've Got a Rocker

I know it's late but I'm still waiting for Tim to get home and Dancing is over, so I'm going to post about Madi turning seven months today. I don't think I'll have time for it tomorrow so now is good. I have so much to post but no time, it would be great if my days had like five more hours in them. Anyway, about Madi...

She is doing A LOT!! For a while now she's been a very good army crawler getting to many things that are out of reach. She is so nosy and I think she is doing things earlier then Riley because she wants in on the action. For the past couple of days, she has been doing "the rock." Riley didn't do this for long, I think she rocked once and was crawling. Riley is the type that will not do something until she knows exactly how to do it, it's weird I know. But Madi is so determined to GO!! So she's very good at rocking and I'm sure any day she'll be crawling all over this place, I guess I need to baby baby proof the house now. She can sit alone for a very long time now but I still don't feel comfortable just sitting her down on anything, she still topples over every once in a while. Just today she can go from the crawling position to the sitting position. She is also saying Mumu, sometimes Mama, but I'm not sure if she knows that she is. She only says it when she wants me. She babbles all the time, babab, gaga, etc. She eats three meals a day, which mostly consists of fruit. She spits her veggies out at me ALL THE TIME. I hate to feed babies. You go in with the spoon, they knock it with their crazy arms, you are almost to their mouth and they turn their head and you feed their cheeks. Whatever, I'm ready for her to feed herself, I just end up very annoyed. We also tried some finger foods yesterday and she did really good, I think she's ready to chew, now we just have to work on some teeth. She is always happy and that's so fun, and she's so snugly, so unlike Riley. These two are totally different. Oh yeah, and I can now put her hair into pig tails, it is just darling. I'll have to post those pictures soon!! Madison is doing more and more everyday, it's amazing how fast they grow. I feel like I just posted about her turning six months. So here are some pictures of my growing girl and her newest accomplishments!!










 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger