Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lub You Sean

Sean had a big week last week and it was great to be a part of it. He played his last ever college baseball game and graduated from college. What an accomplishment. I'm so proud of Sean, now if only he went and got a job. What a loser, out of college on Saturday and it's already Tuesday, and he doesn't even have a job yet? Wow, what a slacker ;)

At Sean's last game, he took Riley out onto the baseball field and she loved it. She walked around a bit and then flirted with some players. Thanks Sean for being such a great Uncle!!



Riley is in this picture behind Sean, you can't even see her.

Why thank you, yes I am pretty cute.




Because I try not to do a post all about one kid, I thought I'd included a cute one of Madi and Tim at Sean's graduation dinner.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger