Thursday, February 26, 2009

Professional Roller

Madison mastered rolling from back to belly today, she's done it about four times total! So she now can roll from belly to back and back to belly. I just hope she is like her sister and does not roll from one side of the room to the other, maybe I'll be lucky again and she won't really get into the whole rolling to get to different places type of thing!!! I'm hoping I'll be able to video it soon. Madison's days of being a house plant are over. I guess this means I can't let her lay on the ottoman anymore, she'll roll right off!!

The very slow process...



Back...



Side, feet up...



All the way over to the side...




Stop to stare at the hands a bit...




over...




Belly girl!!!!









Thanks for rollin by!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger