Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quick Post

Really quick post, got to work. Took Madi to the doc today for her 4 month check up. She is looking really good. The doctor thinks she is teething, great, because her throat is a little swollen. She is 14.4 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. 5oth percentile weight, 90th length, 25th wee little head. She is rolling over to her side really well from her back, all the way over from her belly to back. Reaches for things, likes to hold on to toys. Loves to laugh at Riley. Riley gets the biggest laughs out of her, so cute! Likes to stand up while holding on to us. Squeals with delight. She is going to start eating solid food tonight, because she does not sleep, ever. I have funny stories, but no time to post. Told the doc that she does not sleep ever, and doc said put her under a mobile, really? Like I have not tried that yet. Seriously, when you have a kid that does not sleep, you try everything, mobile was like number two. So, we'll see how the solids go, maybe she's just a really hungry girl. Still does not like the pacifier that much, but it's working better, only for sleeping, if I can shove it past her little lips. Why do I still try to give her the paci you say? Because she wants to suck, and I'm not a human pacifier, they don't sell me at the store. I have things to do. She loves to sit in her bumbo and her walker. If she slept, she'd be the perfect baby. Very social, yet likes to spend time alone. Still loves bath time and her lotion massage. Will not take the bottle which is great for me, right? That's it for now, I'll probably add more later because of the baby book situation.
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger