Monday, February 9, 2009

A Lazy Day

Wow, two great days in a row, doing nothing!!! I think yesterday was the first day Tim has been home to actually relax. We still have a million things to do to the house, but we decided to just enjoy our day and our house. It was so nice, we watched movies and ate cake top, or at least I ate cake top. Madi has rolled from her belly to her back and is now trying to master back to belly. I think she'll be doing it pretty soon. I can no longer trust her to lay on the bed or the couch. Her house plant days are coming to an end, I can feel it. She's almost four months old, I can't believe it. I guess it's time to start thinking about the next one, hahah, just kidding, Mom did I give you a heart attack??? So Sunday morning I took some lazy pics, Riley had a great big bowl of cereal, with seconds and then asked for some cocoa, so of course I gave it to her. If she keeps eating the way she has, she can have cocoa with every meal!!! So Tim made it extra special with milk instead of water, mmmm.


I promise she was in a good mood, don't let the face fool you!!




See, I told you!! I know what you all are thinking too, does her Mom ever do her hair? The answer is yes, and then Riley pulls it out. I promise, I try!!! Check out that mug, gross!!!




Madi doing her exercises..










Okay, new thing, showing me her tongue, gross.


Ever since my Mom and I did the girls' bathroom, Riley wants to brush her teeth 24/7, whatever!!



Yeah, and here is the tongue again, like once a day isn't enough!!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger