Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rollin, rollin, rollin...

Okay, so the blog, very bad thing. It has been my excuse not to find the baby book I bought, or my Mom bought, I think, for Madison. So today, for the first time, Madison rolled over, from her belly to her back. I was shocked!!! Very exciting. She's also laughing more, and loves it when I make a snorting noise, it's very cute by the way not piggish at all ;) She sometimes sleeps for almost seven hours at night, but usually four, or five in a row and then wakes up to eat and goes back to sleep for another three. I know she's not four months yet, but she hit some milestones and I had to record them. I also think she's teething. Riley didn't cut her first tooth until she was like seven months old, I know because I breast fed her a little longer than that, and I never had to deal with a tooth. Well, I don't think I'll be as lucky this time. If she's a biter, I'm done. She's also reaching for things and loves to talk. My goodness, she is a vocal baby. I like to tell her ohhh, and she repeats it back. She also does a really cute squeal, when she's happy, it's in there with the laughing. She still loves her hand. The spitting up is getting better, it's not as much as it was. Okay, I think that's it, no pictures though, I don't have time. This weekend, Friday night, a whole van load of guys, are coming down from Oregon to stay with us. Tim's brother, Jared, and I think six other guys, maybe seven, oh God help me, are staying with us Friday night to Sunday morning. They all are coming down for the Super/Motocross race being held in Anaheim this weekend. Oh I hope Tim does not read this, I don't really know what it's called, I just know I don't like James Stewart, and Chad Reed is my fav. He better kick butt! So anyways, I'm off to clean and get ready for the butt load coming in two days from now. Yikes!!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger