Monday, February 2, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

On Saturday, I took the girls to my brother's baseball game. I met my Mom and Grandma there and boy was it hot!! Can you believe this weather? We had a great time and it was fun to see Sean play. This was the first time I've ever seen him hit left handed. See, Sean is a switch hitter, but until this past year, he was an ambi-turner (inside with my mom). A coach he had finally let him go at it left handed, and he is AMAZING!!! I can't tell you how much fun it was to watch him play. It's funny too, because it brings back memories of when I was in college, and I'd go to watch the baseball players. Ah, I had a crush on one! The only difference is all these girls at my bro's games are all dressed up and have their hair done, lookin for a date with a ball player!!! Haha, I'd go sweaty from volleyball practice, I guess I could learn something from these girls!!! Anyways, Riley had a great time, and even pointed out Sean when he was up to bat and playing first!! So cute. Madison was good too, she was happy to eat a couple of times and that's about it!! Good job Sean, and happy birthday!! He turned 23 yesterday, can you believe it?? What an old fart...


Here is Riley ready to watch the game.




I couldn't get the girl to sit still for one good picture, she has ants in her pants that one.




Isn't Madison getting big??? I think she's my little chunk. See that second chin? Proof that she's a good eater!!!








When Pop Pop came over, Riley was so excited, she yelled Pop Pop!! And gave him the biggest hug. I think my Dad was on cloud nine!!!

 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger