Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Splishin' and Splashin'

Man was it hot this past weekend or what?  We spent almost everyday at my Mom and Dad's pool.  Friday we came over because my Dad's cousin Carston and his wife Laura were in town along with their 2 little boys.

Talk about some gorgeous kids, those boys are adorable and will break quite a few hearts!  I wish I had gotten a couple of pictures of them, but honestly, they moved too fast!

The boys influenced my little Riley Rush a bit too.  Let's just say she is now jumping off the side of the pool.  This is big for her, if you know Riley, you know it's big.


This is Laura, I'm totally jealous of her tan, and her skinniness!


I've been playing around a lot lately with black and white pictures.  I never used to like my own pictures in black and white.  But now they are growing on me, I think I'm learning how to make them more interesting.




I went back on Saturday because Tim had to work.  Two days in a row of myself with the kids in the pool is hardwork.  I did have some help of course with Pop Pop and Grandma, but I was tired!


Kids, they just don't stop moving.




Hope you all had a great weekend.  I hope you don't get tired of pool pictures, because it looks like we will be spending many days over at my Mom and Dad's.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger