Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Freedom

My Mom asked me yesterday, "You really are enjoying not having comments on your blog aren't you?"

And the answer, yes, yes, and yes.

I feel free.  Free of everything.  I am so enjoying my blog.  And it's not like I don't get comments.  I've gotten emails, and Facebook messages, and that is really, really cool.

I like getting comments from the people that feel the need to go out of their way to comment.  That they love my posts, or I make them laugh, or they love my pictures.  They mean so much.

The comments I'm getting through email and Facebook just brighten my day.  It's cool.  I have fallen back in love with blogging by not having comments here.  And I've still been around and comment on your blogs when I'm moved, or I like a picture, or a story.  I'm still here.

I blog to remember.
I blog to remember.  I saw that somewhere and I can't remember where, I think if I had blogged it, I would have remembered.  I hope that nobody feels offended that I took my comments off.  I loved reading your comments, I really did.  That part of blogging just wasn't working for me any more.

I honestly feel so good about this that the comments will probably never come back onto my blog.  You know where to find me, and I have links to my email and Facebook to the left of my page.  And if you don't ever feel like contacting me, that's fine too.  I'm the one that took the comments off and I did it not even expecting anyone to leave me comments elsewhere. That happened to be a plus!

I just wanted to do a follow up post about this to let you know how it's going.  It works for me and I know that you all are still reading, I'm like the easiest blog to go to.  You can come and read and you don't have to comment.  Commenting takes time, and I'm letting you off the hook.  You should be thankful!  Haha!

So thank you to everyone for understanding, and a big thanks to those of you that have made my days brighter!  I'm blessed to have so many great people in my life!
 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger