Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exploring and a Hike

Man.  I'm pooped.  This has been a lot of posting for me, but I'm anxious to be done with the whole Rock Creek thing.  I mean enough already right?

One more time, to read these from the beginning, click here and then follow the links at the end of each post and you'll end up right here!

At least I didn't spread it out over 2 weeks of posting.  Give me a little bit of credit for that.

On Saturday, we went for a drive to the other side of the lake to see if there was any good fishing over there.  I think we might try it out next time we go.  To spare you all the Rock Creek talk, I'll just be posting pictures.





So the last day we packed up on Sunday morning and before we left, we took a "hike" around the creek.  We thought that was all the kids could really handle, and we got a few family shots while we were at it.

















We were sad to say good bye to Rock Creek but very excited to get home, and sleep in our own beds.

See you later site 29!  Until next year...



 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger