Monday, July 11, 2011

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Mmmm Hmmm.

You heard me right.

Bow chicka wow wow....I'm having an affair.

I know what you are thinking, why would she ever post this online for the entire world to see.  Well, it's because I am just so dang excited about it.

Do you want to meet him?

Meet Big Papa...


He's my loner for the weekend and I have to say, we are off to an amazing start.  I feel a little bit bad, cheating on my girl while she's still in the house.  She's in a box, ready to head over to the fine folks at Nikon, and her box is all taped up, so she can't see what's going on.

And what she don't know...won't hurt her.

And honestly, I was afraid she might make fun of Big Papa.  Due to the fact that he needs to have his flash taped down at all times.  He has an overactive flash.

He's older.  But as you all know, I like my men older.  So I totally don't have a problem with his older body.

I'm just excited that I have something for this weekend.  And I owe my friend Becky many, many thanks for letting me borrow him.  I'm so grateful, and he is in good hands, Becky, I assure you. 

It's her old camera that they just keep around.  And I took him out for a bit just to make sure I knew my way around him.  The sneaky devil has a hidden dial that took me forever to find.  But I found it, and now I can change his settings.



With that said.  I can now pack for this weekend in higher spirits.  I'm a bit nervous that I won't get everything done in time, but after this I'll be making my lists of things to do.

I love my lists.

So in closing, thank you Becky, thank you Sam, and thank you Big Papa.

Oh and God bless the USA.


 

Me

My Photo
I'm Kristi, the wife of one very lucky and handsome husband, and mother to two beautiful little girls. I'm honest and sarcastic, funny and easy going. I love to eat and love to hate that I love butter. And wine. And did I mention butter? I'm always learning new things, happy to lend a hand, and love my life. This is a blog of my family and the day to day crazy that we call Rush Hour. I hope while you are here that you enjoy yourself and come back often!

The Rush Family

The Rush Family

My Buddies and Me :)

Search This Blog

hit counter for blogger